Have a question about ordering? Shipping? Returns? We can help!
ORDER STATUS & TRACKING
1. I didn't receive an order confirmation. What should I do?
If you did not receive an email confirmation of your order please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. What if an item is unavailable or backordered?
While we make every effort to fulfill your order, occasionally certain items may be unavailable. We will notify you via email confirmation if we are out of stock on an item that you have ordered. Any changes will be removed from your order total and will be not be charged. Backordered items are charged once the item is ready to ship.
3. I received my order, but one item was missing. What should I do?
Some orders are shipped separately from different locations. You will receive separate tracking numbers for each part of your shipment via email. However, if you received your order and an item is missing (that is not on backorder) please call Customer Service at 561-572-0900, extension 219 for further assistance.
4. How do I modify or cancel my order?
Due to the quick processing time at our distribution center, we are only able to cancel or modify an order within 24 hours after it has been submitted.
ORDERING & PAYMENT OPTIONS
1. I'm not sure what size I wear. Does Evelyn & Arthur have a size chart that can help me?
We try our best to include size charts where possible, but there are cases when they are not available. If you have any questions, please reach out to us through customer service and someone from our capable staff will be happy to help you select the right size.
2. I saw an item in one of your stores, but can't seem to find it on your website.
Merchandise selection on our website varies from our boutiques. Call us at 561-572-0900 and one of our sales associates would be happy to try to locate any item for you.
3. I want to purchase an item that I see online, but you don't have my size. Will it be back in stock?
We are a specialty company and have limited quantities of our apparel and accessories. Not all items that sell out will be re-stocked. If we are expecting to re-stock the item you will be able to place a backorder for the item. In some cases, there may be some available in our stores. Please contact Customer Service at 561-572-0200 and we will try to locate it from a store location and mail it to your home
4. Can I purchase a Gift Card online?
Yes. Gift Cards are available for purchase online, by phone or at any participating Evelyn & Arthur location.
5. How do I redeem my Gift Card?
Gift Cards may be redeemed at any Evelyn & Arthur location, by phone or online. To redeem online have your Gift Card out as you will need to input the card number on the Shipping or Payment page at Checkout
6. How do I redeem my E.A.R.N. Certificate online?
E.A.R.N. Certificates are just like Gift cards. To redeem online have your E.A.R.N. certificate out as you will need to input the card number at Checkout. Please input your numbers (listed below the UPC code on the certificate) in the box labeled “Gift Card or Discount Code” on either the Shipping or Payment page.
7. What are the Evelyn & Arthur online payment options?
We accept all major credit cards (Discover, American Express, Diner's Club International, JCB, CUP, Visa and MasterCard), Gift Cards and check cards from either Visa or MasterCard.
8. My credit card was declined, but the charge is showing on my credit card account. What happened?
The "charges" that are appearing on your card account are pre-authorization holds. They are not charges; however, your card company may be temporarily holding those funds. Your card may have declined for one of the following reasons:
- Your BILLING address entered does not exactly match the BILLING address that your card company has on file.
- Your card company is declining your transaction because of insufficient funds or another reason from your card company.
Please contact your card company to release any pending holds from Evelyn & Arthur if you received an ERROR response that matches any of the reasons above. Evelyn & Arthur has no control of the grace period for releasing authorized funds, particularly debit card funds.
9. When will my order be processed?
If your order fits all authorization criteria, then all orders placed Monday-Thursday should be shipped on the following business day, pending any unexpected delays. Orders placed on weekends and holidays will be processed and shipped on the next business day. If an item is on backorder, the item will ship out once it is received.
10. How do I use a coupon or discount code?
You will have the opportunity to enter in your discount code during the Checkout process. Please use the box labeled “Gift Card or Discount Code” on either the Shipping or Payment page.
Please note that many of our discounts are automatic discounts. The discounted amount will already appear at checkout. No code is necessary in those cases.