Evelyn and Arthur
Tiffany Peonies & Iris - Inspired Rain Caper
Introducing the Tiffany Peonies & Iris - Inspired Rain Caper. Best known for his work in stained glass, Louis Comfort Tiffany was an American artist and designer who worked in the decorative arts. Also a painter, one of his loveliest works is the timeless Peonies and Iris.
- Hidden double-sided magnets create "sleeves" - no more billowing in windy weather.
- Reversible - 2 looks in 1; Tiffany Peonies and Iris print reverses to Iris – both sides are rainproof
- Hooded design of rain cape keeps you dry in wet weather. Rain rolls right off!
- Folds up into matching 8" x 10" travel pouch with snap-on strap for your tote, car, briefcase or travel bag
- Generous hood protects from wind and rain yet is less bulky than a raincoat or jacket (which are often prohibited in museums and galleries).
- One size fits most; two shell buttons for adjustable fit.
- Provides complete rain coverage - all the way to the wrist! 23" shoulder to wrist. 30" neckline to back hem; 55" wide.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash; hang to dry.
- Weight: 9 oz