Evelyn and Arthur
Hooded Mondrain - Inspired Rain Caper
Enjoy vibrant style and wear a masterpiece with the Hooded Mondrain Rain Caper. Known as one of the pioneers of 20th-century abstract art, Dutch painter Piet Mondrian’s Composition II with Red, Blue and Yellow is a product of the Dutch De Stijl movement, which translates to “The Style”.
- Inspired by Mondrian’s original oil and paper on canvas Composition II with Red, Blue and Yellow.
- Reverse color: Royal
- Hidden double-sided magnets* create "sleeves" - no more billowing in windy weather.
- Reversible - 2 looks in 1; Mondrian Composition II with Red, Blue and Yellow print reverses to Royal – both sides are rainproof
- Hooded design of rain cape keeps you dry in wet weather. Rain rolls right off!
- Folds up into matching 8" x 10" travel pouch with snap-on strap for your tote, car, briefcase or travel bag.
- Generous hood protects from wind and rain yet is less bulky than a raincoat or jacket (which are often prohibited in museums and galleries).
- One size fits most; two shell buttons for adjustable fit.
- Rain Caper provides complete rain coverage - all the way to the wrist! 23" shoulder to wrist. 30" neckline to back hem; 55" wide.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash; hang to dry.
- Weight: 9 oz